Friday, February 19, 2010

When Do You Start To Feel Effects Of A Period Am I Pregnant?! Help! I've Been On Birth Control For The Past Two Months But I Feel So Yucky!?

Am I pregnant?! Help! I've been on birth control for the past two months but I feel so yucky!? - when do you start to feel effects of a period

I started a. C., and when I had my period last month, that was hardly there, I have 4 pads all the time. I thought that was the pill my periods very light. I had no side effects of birth control since the end of February until two weeks ago. For the last 2 weeks I had a weird stomach ache that comes and goes throughout the day. We also have soft drinks (both ways) more than usual. I feel disgusting. I also had cramps and have the feeling of discomfort in my back. Enter if you have a fever, I feel a little puffed up about. I thought it was just a mistake, but not yet departed. Initially, when I began to feel good, I could feel diarhea had (it was a long time the gas), I had some diarhea but it was really fast. I'm still yourand although the feeling that it is disgusting feeling.Does may appear to be pregnant. I have not taken even take a pregnancy test, because based on my birth control is relatively new, I know when I have time. HELP PLEASE!

7 comments:

BlackSea said...

His new birth control may disagree with you. I would say that is the best way to see an obstetrician-gynecologist at.

shorty20... said...

If you are pregnant and taking risks are high demolition of British Columbia. I knew that she was pregnant when I was eating a hamburger and made me totally sick and vomited. My mother was very painful. Normally, when its mandate takes iron pills at the end of the package, which you can have your time. If you will miss the BC real over time. Hope this helps, and wait several weeks to test EFA. Moreover, the feeling is probably not bloaty with your time.

kramersc... said...

make a pregnancy test or talk to your doc

sweets said...

My aunt was pregnant with six of their children while controlling birth. The pill makes your time very regularly, so maybe I should stop drinking if you are pregnant and are tested as soon as possible.

Sky said...

Welcome to the pregnancy and morning sickness wrong from time to time.

Dollars to donuts that a remainder of the day - repeat at least one week.

sexy mama said...

Pass a test, because if you this way you can stop taking the pill before Jesus Christ can hurt the baby if you go and take must know ..

Animals Girl said...

Well, you could, but the pregnancy test and pee on the stick to see if you are pregnant ....

Post a Comment