Saturday, February 20, 2010

What Skates Do Ovechkin Wear Whos The Best Pure Goal Scorer In The Nhl Today?

Whos the best pure goal scorer in the nhl today? - what skates do ovechkin wear

For me, this question is very simple, and the player comes to mind is Kovalchuk. I see flames out the disc, say silent when taking on the deadly precision. i wouldnt be surprised if Ovechkin was elected by the majority, but the only problem we have is against him, that he so many shots. thats what hes paid to do, but probably for most goals =. Ovechkin led the league in shots on goal in the last 3 seasons. I like the fact that every game hard skates, but acts as if the assessment of the target for the lol of the Stanley Cup.

Ovechkin 07-08 Season-446. Zetterburg 2nd with 358
06-07 season, Ovechkin-392. 2. Jokinen with 351
05/06 season Ovechkin-425. Jagr 2nd with 368


2. for me would Heatley Lecavalier and Ovechkin.

2 comments:

Sara :) said...

I gotta go with Kovalchuk. Although he played in one of the worst teams in the NHL during his career, his numbers are slightly lower. He can score anywhere! I remember when I was playing with Hossa? It was deadly, especially with his slap shot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oDsRSqpI ...
If this is not the best pure scorer to scream, I do not know what does.

Killswitch - Make US Proud Orpik said...

Do not look to determine the complete statistics of the best scorers. If you want to see it that way, look how many shots on goals too many chances. If you have more options, you will have a better chance of getting into the back of the net. I agree with you on that.

I put my money on Heatley or Kovalchuk.

Post a Comment