Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What Do Pregnancy Headaches Feel Like It I Had A Chemical Pregnancy & Now I Feel Sick All The Time PLEASE READ ALL & PLEASE HELP?

I had a chemical pregnancy & now I feel sick all the time PLEASE READ ALL & PLEASE HELP? - what do pregnancy headaches feel like it

I had a chemical pregnancy, approximately 2 weeks. And since then I feel sick almost the whole time. My headaches random without reason. I can not eat a lot and keep down.Yet my stomach is swollen. I have cramps in the sides, and although it is difficult to explain, but not my abodomen middle or lower abdomen, one between the two. As in my lap.
I drank a beer last night and vomited, the same goes for cigarettes, had never been a problem, but now when I smoke, I get headaches and / or sick stomache.I Tomy 'm constantly tired. My feet ache and swell. And I start to worry. Could someone please tell me what happened. And what I do. Please

Also
If I had my period (aka my miscarriage) of a weight was terribly painful,& Misar. I was about 6 weeks Along.
Also, my mother and grandmother had times around the 1 6 months pregnant. So I took another test to ensure that approached that -. I need someone to tell me what is new, please

2 comments:

babygrl said...

In order, if it was what my bottom in the emergency room, especially when a pregnancy test is positive, (I will believe, not just words, that wine is evil so I guess) might have something. You really need to the DR I know that's terrible for a period of spontaneous abortion, but I do not know all the details about this, but the symptoms do not go too strange to see a DR.

poppingm... said...

I'm sorry to tell u, but the symptoms can be long and how the positive pregnancy test can be said for some time after my m / ci had symptoms until my next period after M / C is also a positive pregnancy test, said to to 2 ½ weeks after 8 weeks together and I really wanted to be pregnant, but not worthy of Income and good luck next time

Post a Comment