Friday, February 12, 2010

Cat Dry Nose Not Eating How Serious Is A Dry Nose On A Kitten?

How serious is a dry nose on a kitten? - cat dry nose not eating

I have heard many times before, a dry nose on a cat or a dog is unhealthy. Well, I had a kitten about a week, and his nose is dry. He is 10 weeks, and the dwarf of the litter. But no, it is unhealthy in every way! He is very playful, purring, eating and drinking, sleeping. Everything that a normal cat does not. I had a sick cat before and I know that none of these. The only thing is that this kitten had his nose Poo, I came to him. However, it seems that it affects everyone. I told him I have dewormed the day, and give you more than a week from today. From everything I read, I think that is all that the cause of the diarrhea. There is blood in trouble sometimesBut it is bright red and I read that this is nothing to fear, because it comes from the gut into the vicinity of the lower rectum. Anyway, my main question is a dry nose really that bad? I had the feeling to explain the situation a little.

5 comments:

RITZY said...

A dry nose usually means dehydration.
Make sure that he or she drinks a lot.

cs said...

The nose is wet or dry is not an indicator of health or illness, but an old story of women. The stools with mucus in a normal animal other wise could be a sign of parasites. Ask your vet for a stool test to be sure.

cricket said...

In fact, I asked a veteran of this question and did not tell me well, but it means that your serious, as she says, to think sometimes, I feel people are not comfortable. I hope you do not give your cat milk to give you shit and no runny nose is not really serious attempt, I have a cat and helps treat a nose, and my cat, but that is why it is healthy for me, health-periodic Revisions to know, do not worry if your insurance does not want him to a vet, have a good day.

Fujoshi said...

My cat had a dry nose the whole time ... Even if it is not so dry that it cracks or crazing and s / just need more water available.

This winter, the air is very, very dry, no matter where you live ... Those who aspire only to the moisture right out of the nose.

When the boy in the nose, then take the baby to the vet.

If it looks cracked and rub a small amount of Petrolium jelly or lip balm to their natural moisture store. Just make sure you do not get in your nose ... What if you put lip balm on your lips ... In Nice, thin layer.

Each Petrolium jelly s / he licks lubricant to the inside and help prevent hairballs ... (All anti-hairball in Petstore ... you are just jelly and CH patroliumICKEN taste.)

A test to ensure it is a good start, until she purrs pat ... Give him a few minutes and see if his nose is warm and humid. So you know that there is no "real problems" that only a matter of dry air.

But as always, if you just worried to break and then go to the vet.

David T said...

I would have him to a vet.

Post a Comment