Friday, November 6, 2009

Where To Order A Ballerina Birthday Cakes What Are Some Of The Most Amazing, Dramatic Classical Ballerina Solos?

What are some of the most amazing, dramatic classical ballerina solos? - where to order a ballerina birthday cakes

Hello. I hope some experts and true love ballet, you can help me. I create a computer-generated 3D animation dancer. To show my skills in animation, I would like to some spectacular plays really surprising, dramatic. Therefore, we need to see some videos of the ballet reference. Can anyone recommend, ballets have the single most spectacular, stunning women? I can only with a character in a minute, now what do we really need to be alone. Here are some pictures to show the kind of thing that I want. Thank you.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/danjay/grand20jete.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/danjay/aboutus_pic.jpg

1 comment:

heart2da... said...

Giselle - Stick with the second act, dance "fool" The law is a bit much
Swan Lake - Odette few solo pieces by famous classic cream
The Nutcracker - Sugar Plum is very classical
Some others follow:
Firebird
Sleeping Beauty (The Bluebird Pas de Deux, or the Lilac Fairy, Aurora pincess or modification)
Coppelia (Swanilda is a female role)
Not change, Don Quixote (Don Quixote, two female)
La Sylphide

I hope we can start .... 'll have to find a copy in the local library or can be purchased? Good luck with your project!

Post a Comment