Saturday, November 7, 2009

Runners Knee Treatment More Condition_symptoms Is It ITBS Or A Torn Lateral Ligament?

Is it ITBS or a torn lateral ligament? - runners knee treatment more condition_symptoms

I am a runner uniform for some time and are practicing yoga. There are about 2 weeks, my knee just started badly, there was nothing I my knee, that could cause this much pain to remember this. Only mild to moderate pain in the knee pain right side only when I walk or run. It hurts, especially when the camera and to change my medial foot. Any advice or treatment, what do you think causes this pain?

1 comment:

David said...

Ice and raise as much as possible. take aleve for pain. if it still hurts, you need a consultation with an orthopedic doc. I had intermittent pain in the knee, and ended up on crutches until he could undergo surgery a torn meniscus.

Post a Comment