Friday, January 22, 2010

Vehicle Covers Opinions On Large Covered Vehicle With Good Gas Mileage?

Opinions on large covered vehicle with good gas mileage? - vehicle covers

I do not usually drive the car and never owned a car. I am looking for a vehicle equipment, the city traffic, in the difficult places in the bus and the road trip from time to time, or move it. I think I wanted anything with 4 cylinders. I am a small person, but I would put in a position to 5 people comfortably. It may be a new car or old. Looking to spend around $ 2000, but I am flexible.

1 comment:

recycler said...

I would say Toyota Corolla. Come from 1995 to 1997 or so was that $ 2000. It saves gas. Doing math on the economics of gas ..

http://hestecrv.com/car.php

before making a purchasing decision.

Post a Comment