Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dirt Cake Birthday Cake Ideas Birthday Party Ideas For A 4 Yr Old!?

Birthday party ideas for a 4 yr old!? - dirt cake birthday cake ideas

My niece is now 4 (in a few weeks, August 29) and her mother of cash, short moment. My birthday is the 28th (Turn 25), so I said, we will have a portion of the sum of the weekend. Be more natural for children, but I knew that it would be the only solution for his mother.

We are the party of having my house in the early afternoon, and we have a dessert themed party, muffins, banana split, etc ... I need ideas as good and cheaper to make this event special. It was before the birthday, but all were off session for the cake and not many children. We invite the children this time!

I moved into my house a few weeks ago, and I'm still married in a few weeks, so I am also interested in money. So far, I think, can do so come dressed for a costume and make-up children. I think I have. What other ideas do you have?

My niece is a girly girl Hugh but Tom is a child (she lives) on 5 acres with horses, and nuts. We do not have a copyCourt at the time (only country). I live in a cut-ventilated, but they sell the houses around me, so I do not know if there is traffic of trucks on the weekend or not.

So, the ideas that you can give me would be great. I can spend money, so everything should be free stuff, only with a limited budget. All that we are also to Disneyland for a few days to go to my wedding, she has a birthday very independent. We have a princess theme in the last year, but she still loves princesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment