Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Baby Greeting Words Housewarming/Baby Meet & Greet?

Housewarming/Baby Meet & Greet? - new baby greeting words

So, we're with a small collection for a party, the house of our new house, a few friends who are willing to help paint to paint the nursery with me, I have in 4 weeks, and close to our house on Thursday, and my husband works late, when friends have offered their help if / because I need it!
I give the pizza and beer and painting for the party.
But I wanted a housewarming party or a child to meet and greet after giving birth to a larger group to be allowed to. Probably one months after the birth of our daughter. I'm making a big pot of chili to win my grandparents for everyone with all the trimmings on the side. Fast, easy and cheap!
How could / should word the invitations?
I thought of something to do with it:
We have a new baby, our hearts warm
New house to get our feet warm!
There is heat at home
And we will warm to the belly!

If he could help, or text that good ideas / words sounds ...

No comments:

Post a Comment