Friday, December 4, 2009

Frequent Urination Support Negative Pregnancy Test, But...?

Negative Pregnancy Test, But...? - frequent urination support

Hello, I know that is the best way I know if I'm pregnant but the doctor, I hoped that there is support, and, like me:
I think I'm pregnant. I took a pregnancy test at home today, but it shows negative. If I'm pregnant, I'm at least 5-6 weeks together. I had several symptoms:
Implantation bleeding (10 days after sex), which lasted for 1-2 days.
Headaches
Sensitivity to strong odors
"Tired as usual
-Cravings
Low Cramps
-Frequent urination
"White, download no smell, appearance of mucus in the last week
Slight nausea (feeling sick sometimes, but I never do)

I had extra bleeding @ 5 days after implantation bleeding. It takes 8 days (my periods last 5 days), and bleeding was lighter than my period (I had my 15-year period.) Also last week, there was more bleeding, but this soon as it took 3 days and was initially more like spots, and was moderate.

No comments:

Post a Comment